Appendix is a vestigial organ attached to the first part of large gut and gets infected to cause symptoms.It may start as vague to severe pain in mid or upper abdomen shifting to the right lower abdomen followed by vomiting and of late fever.The golden period to operate the patient is within 48hours.But sometimes some doctors suffering from identity crisis do not like to co-operate in treating the patient and thereby valuable time is lost . This is nothing but negligence.And here the supervising authority remains mum specially in Govt./PSU run hospitals for some unknown reasons.
Various Aspects Of Life
- abscess Add new tag AIDS Antibiotic Arthritis Asia Asthma atherosclerosis Bacteria Blog Blood pressure Blood vessel Brain Breast Breast cancer Cancer Cardiovascular Disorders Circumcision Cirrhosis Conditions and Diseases Death diabetes Diabetes mellitus Digestive Disorders Esophagus exercise Gallbladder Gastroesophageal reflux disease God Google Government Health Heart Heart disease hhs healthbeat HIV Hospital Hypertension Immunization India Infection Infectious disease Infertility Internet Law Life Lifestyle Liver Malaria Medicine Men\'s health Musculoskeletal Disorders myocardial infarction Obesity Orissa osteoporosis patients Peptic ulcer Physical therapy Pregnancy Prostate rabies Rectum Screening Scrotum Security Society and Culture Stomach Surgery Technology Tendon Vaccine Virus Vitamin weight
- Acetaminophen makes it Harder to recognize Errors
- DPP-4 Inhibitora like Saxagliptin and Alogliptin may increase the Risk of Heart Failure
- Cyclodextrin for Treatment of Atherosclerosis
- LAMA and LABA combination Treatment for COPD is more Effective than Monotherapy
- Exercise within Your Target Heart Rate to Derive Maximum Benefit
- 19,279 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.