Preparation of a patient for surgery is generally done by paramedical staffs and they are well versed in it in a hospital.Surgeon thinks surgery is a holy work and comes prepared for surgery .If he sees the patient is either not prepared or under prepared it irritates. This occurs mainly in Govt./PSU run hospitals and is largely due to lack of attitude , assured job security and lack of supervision/facilitation by the competent authority.This need to change.
Various Aspects Of Life
- abscess Add new tag AIDS Antibiotic Arthritis Asia Asthma atherosclerosis Bacteria Blog Blood pressure Blood vessel Brain Breast Breast cancer Cancer Cardiovascular Disorders Circumcision Cirrhosis Conditions and Diseases Death diabetes Diabetes mellitus Digestive Disorders Esophagus exercise Gallbladder Gastroesophageal reflux disease God Google Government Health Heart Heart disease hhs healthbeat HIV Hospital Hypertension Immunization India Infection Infectious disease Infertility Internet Law Life Lifestyle Liver Malaria Medicine Men\'s health Musculoskeletal Disorders myocardial infarction Obesity Orissa osteoporosis patients Peptic ulcer Physical therapy Pregnancy Prostate rabies Rectum Screening Scrotum Security Society and Culture Stomach Surgery Technology Tendon Vaccine Virus Vitamin weight
- Acetaminophen makes it Harder to recognize Errors
- DPP-4 Inhibitora like Saxagliptin and Alogliptin may increase the Risk of Heart Failure
- Cyclodextrin for Treatment of Atherosclerosis
- LAMA and LABA combination Treatment for COPD is more Effective than Monotherapy
- Exercise within Your Target Heart Rate to Derive Maximum Benefit
- 19,354 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.