Now-a-days focus is back on the age old and proven Yoga remedies for some of ailments.Yoga to me is a form of physical activity closely related to exercise.And as we understand walking is best exercise.I personally have experienced the effect in two of my discomforts. I had severe heartburn (occurs due to acid eructation) and irritable bowel problem.Heartburn sometimes occurs due to lax muscular guard called lower esophageal sphincture. This sphincture prevents the reflux of stomach contents obviously mixed with acid present in the stomach. I propose walking causes rapid excursion of the muscular divide situated in between chest and abdomen called diaphragm. This diaphragm forms major part of the lower esophageal sphincture. So exercise of this muscular structure like any other muscle tones it up and in turn the sphincture to prevent the reflux. Rapid inward and outward movement of abdomen also massages the gut and helps in normalizing it’s movement.Perhaps that is why I got relief from these two discomforts .
Various Aspects Of Life
- abscess Add new tag AIDS Antibiotic Arthritis Asia Asthma atherosclerosis Bacteria Blog Blood pressure Blood vessel Brain Breast Breast cancer Cancer Cardiovascular Disorders Circumcision Cirrhosis Conditions and Diseases Death diabetes Diabetes mellitus Digestive Disorders Esophagus exercise Gallbladder Gastroesophageal reflux disease God Google Government Health Heart Heart disease hhs healthbeat HIV Hospital Hypertension Immunization India Infection Infectious disease Infertility Internet Law Life Lifestyle Liver Malaria Medicine Men\'s health Musculoskeletal Disorders myocardial infarction Obesity Orissa osteoporosis patients Peptic ulcer Physical therapy Pregnancy Prostate rabies Rectum Screening Scrotum Security Society and Culture Stomach Surgery Technology Tendon Vaccine Virus Vitamin weight
- Acetaminophen makes it Harder to recognize Errors
- DPP-4 Inhibitora like Saxagliptin and Alogliptin may increase the Risk of Heart Failure
- Cyclodextrin for Treatment of Atherosclerosis
- LAMA and LABA combination Treatment for COPD is more Effective than Monotherapy
- Exercise within Your Target Heart Rate to Derive Maximum Benefit
- 19,948 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.