Many times children are sent to me to examine the possibility of phimosis in them.Phimosis is a condition of male where prepuce, the fore skin of penis could not be retracted back.And the urethra as a result could not be visualized.Actually it causes a concern in their parents.Normally it could not be retracted till the age of 2 years and I extend is up to 4 years.By which time everything becomes normal.So point is that non retraction of penile skin is normal till the age of 2 years and added to it we can wait for another 2 years to level it as phimosis. Some phimoses can be tackled by simple dilatation of the fore skin opening and all others by a minor surgery as a day care procedure called circumcision.
Various Aspects Of Life
- abscess Add new tag AIDS Antibiotic Arthritis Asia Asthma atherosclerosis Bacteria Blog Blood pressure Blood vessel Brain Breast Breast cancer Cancer Cardiovascular Disorders Circumcision Cirrhosis Conditions and Diseases Death diabetes Diabetes mellitus Digestive Disorders Esophagus exercise Gallbladder Gastroesophageal reflux disease God Google Government Health Heart Heart disease hhs healthbeat HIV Hospital Hypertension Immunization India Infection Infectious disease Infertility Internet Law Life Lifestyle Liver Malaria Medicine Men\'s health Musculoskeletal Disorders myocardial infarction Obesity Orissa osteoporosis patients Peptic ulcer Physical therapy Pregnancy Prostate rabies Rectum Screening Scrotum Security Society and Culture Stomach Surgery Technology Tendon Vaccine Virus Vitamin weight
- Acetaminophen makes it Harder to recognize Errors
- DPP-4 Inhibitora like Saxagliptin and Alogliptin may increase the Risk of Heart Failure
- Cyclodextrin for Treatment of Atherosclerosis
- LAMA and LABA combination Treatment for COPD is more Effective than Monotherapy
- Exercise within Your Target Heart Rate to Derive Maximum Benefit
- 20,285 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.