Uncontrolled and poorly controlled diabetics are prone for skin and soft tissue infection due to poor defense status and a host of other factors .In this part of our country diabetics are hardly conscious about it.Repeated advice in this regards at least those in public sectors does not get full result and what to speak of illiterate/poor mass.They do not go for blood glucose test in regular intervals only to come with carbuncles,furuncles and fungal infestations leading to resource crunch and loss of man days .
Various Aspects Of Life
DIABETICS/SKIN AND SOFT TISSUE INFECTION
- abscess Add new tag AIDS Antibiotic Arthritis Asia Asthma atherosclerosis Bacteria Blog Blood pressure Blood vessel Brain Breast Breast cancer Cancer Cardiovascular Disorders Circumcision Cirrhosis Conditions and Diseases Death diabetes Diabetes mellitus Digestive Disorders Esophagus exercise Gallbladder Gastroesophageal reflux disease God Google Government Health Heart Heart disease hhs healthbeat HIV Hospital Hypertension Immunization India Infection Infectious disease Infertility Internet Law Life Lifestyle Liver Malaria Medicine Men\'s health Musculoskeletal Disorders myocardial infarction Obesity Orissa osteoporosis patients Peptic ulcer Physical therapy Pregnancy Prostate rabies Rectum Screening Scrotum Security Society and Culture Stomach Surgery Technology Tendon Vaccine Virus Vitamin weight
- Acetaminophen makes it Harder to recognize Errors
- DPP-4 Inhibitora like Saxagliptin and Alogliptin may increase the Risk of Heart Failure
- Cyclodextrin for Treatment of Atherosclerosis
- LAMA and LABA combination Treatment for COPD is more Effective than Monotherapy
- Exercise within Your Target Heart Rate to Derive Maximum Benefit
- 19,627 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.