Anaemia is a manifestation of many diseases.In rural India most common causes are hook worm infestation and poor nutritional status. It is mostly seen in children and women.Hook worm resides in the upper part of intestine called duodenum entering body through foot(bare) following open air defecation. It take most nutrients which are supposed to be absorbed in duodenum. Among them iron being most important.It is an important element in formation of hemoglobin.It also feed on blood and injures intestine resulting in small bleeding inside.Now -a -days though the incidence is reducing after use of safety latrines but still registers its presence.Prevention is the choice.Early treatment saves five.
Various Aspects Of Life
- abscess Add new tag AIDS Antibiotic Arthritis Asia Asthma atherosclerosis Bacteria Blog Blood pressure Blood vessel Brain Breast Breast cancer Cancer Cardiovascular Disorders Circumcision Cirrhosis Conditions and Diseases Death diabetes Diabetes mellitus Digestive Disorders Esophagus exercise Gallbladder Gastroesophageal reflux disease God Google Government Health Heart Heart disease hhs healthbeat HIV Hospital Hypertension Immunization India Infection Infectious disease Infertility Internet Law Life Lifestyle Liver Malaria Medicine Men\'s health Musculoskeletal Disorders myocardial infarction Obesity Orissa osteoporosis patients Peptic ulcer Physical therapy Pregnancy Prostate rabies Rectum Screening Scrotum Security Society and Culture Stomach Surgery Technology Tendon Vaccine Virus Vitamin weight
- Acetaminophen makes it Harder to recognize Errors
- DPP-4 Inhibitora like Saxagliptin and Alogliptin may increase the Risk of Heart Failure
- Cyclodextrin for Treatment of Atherosclerosis
- LAMA and LABA combination Treatment for COPD is more Effective than Monotherapy
- Exercise within Your Target Heart Rate to Derive Maximum Benefit
- 19,276 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.