It has been seen that early treatment of myocardial infarction with metoprolol, while in transit to the hospital, can significantly reduce damage to the heart muscles, according to clinical trial study results published Oct. 1 in the journal Circulation.
Various Aspects Of Life
Cheap Beta-blocker like Metoprolol may Limit Damage in Acute Myocardial Infarction
- abscess Add new tag AIDS Antibiotic Arthritis Asia Asthma atherosclerosis Bacteria Blog Blood pressure Blood vessel Brain Breast Breast cancer Cancer Cardiovascular Disorders Circumcision Cirrhosis Conditions and Diseases Death diabetes Diabetes mellitus Digestive Disorders Esophagus exercise Gallbladder Gastroesophageal reflux disease God Google Government Health Heart Heart disease hhs healthbeat HIV Hospital Hypertension Immunization India Infection Infectious disease Infertility Internet Law Life Lifestyle Liver Malaria Medicine Men\'s health Musculoskeletal Disorders myocardial infarction Obesity Orissa osteoporosis patients Peptic ulcer Physical therapy Pregnancy Prostate rabies Rectum Screening Scrotum Security Society and Culture Stomach Surgery Technology Tendon Vaccine Virus Vitamin weight
- Acetaminophen makes it Harder to recognize Errors
- DPP-4 Inhibitora like Saxagliptin and Alogliptin may increase the Risk of Heart Failure
- Cyclodextrin for Treatment of Atherosclerosis
- LAMA and LABA combination Treatment for COPD is more Effective than Monotherapy
- Exercise within Your Target Heart Rate to Derive Maximum Benefit
- 20,064 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.